Tuesday, March 8, 2011

oswal pumps ltd-most unreliable submersible pumps


I did a blunder when I bought oswal pumps for my lift irrigation scheme from M/s Devraj & sons ,Karsog.The first pump didn't work due to manufacturing defect. It was replaced by another defective pump.I lost 430 new imported apple plants as I was unable to irrigate these plants . Now I am going to sui the Karnal based company in consumer court not only for pump replacement but for my all damages and mental harassment .Before that I wish people come to know the reliability of company.


Here is the video at UTUBE for defective pump

5 comments:

  1. Thank
    for let us get updated
    worth reading article
    Submersible Pumps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vague and very vivid explanation about the submersible pumpsets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post on pump sets. It is something worth appreciating by us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post and its valuable for agriculture industry too

    http://www.jkpumps.in/Submersible-pumps.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This excellent is undoubtedly fantastic. Most of these minuscule truth is generated applying broad range connected with accreditation know-how. When i benefit taking that approach lots. commercial submersible well pump

    ReplyDelete